KOSGEB İskenderun Representative is also located in the sections of our office. KOSGEB KOSGEB representatives are generally responsible for informing our members about KOSGEB Support Programs, conducting document checks of our SMEs who are supported by KOSGEB, organizing Applied Entrepreneurship Trainings and making sure that our chamber members benefit from KOSGEB Support.
Employee in Charge:
|Dilek YALÇIN||KOSGEB Unit Supervisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
KOSGEB SUPPORT PROGRAMS
- KOBİ TEKNOYATIRIM – SME Technological Product Investment Support Program
- TEKNOPAZAR – Technological Product Promotion and Marketing Support Program
- Industrial Application Program
- R&D and Innovation Programs
- KOBİGEL – SME Development Support Programs
- Entrepreneurship Support Programs
- General Support Program
- R&D, Innovation and Industrial Application Support Programs
- Thematic Project Support Program
- SME Project Support Program
ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUPPORT PROGRAM
What is Applied Entrepreneurship Training?
Applied Entrepreneurship Trainings, in accordance with the general objective of dissemination of entrepreneurship culture in the country and establishment of successful enterprises; entrepreneurs must have knowledge and skills in business establishment and execution, to be aware of their roles and responsibilities in this process and to acquire the knowledge and experience to prepare a business plan for their own business ideas.
Applied Entrepreneurship Trainings;
• Organized by KOSGEB units,
• Within the scope of national or international projects conducted by KOSGEB,
• Trainings organized by various institutions and organizations in cooperation with KOSGEB,
• Entrepreneurship courses given by universities within the scope of structured education. Applied Entrepreneurship Trainings are open and free trainings with a minimum attendance of 32 hours.
Who Can Benefit From New Entrepreneur Support?
Entrepreneurs who have completed the Applied Entrepreneurship Training or who will take place in the İŞGEM can benefit from this support.
The entrepreneur must not have a person run on the same activity (according to the current 4-code NACE-Economic Activity Classification) within the last one (1) year as of the date of application. In addition, it is not necessary for the Entrepreneur to have more than 50% partnership in any establishment established in the status of legal person.
The enterprise that the entrepreneur will engage in must be in the status of real or legal person defined in the Turkish Commercial Code.
another company / institution / organization should not work under the provisions of SGK. However, this condition is not required for the instructors who will take place in Incubators.
For List of Supported Sectors:
KOSGEB APPLIED ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING DATES REGARDED BY İTSO IN 2017
- 02 – 05 January 2017
2.30 January – 02 February 2017
3. 28 February 2017 / 03 March 2017
4. 21 – 24 March 2017
5. 03 – 06 April 2017
6. 02 – 05 May 2017
7. 05 – 08 June 2017
8. 03 – 06 July 2017
9. 21 – 24 August 2017
10. 17 – 20 October 2017
11. 21 – 24 November 2017
KOSGEB APPLIED ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION DATES PLANNED BY ITSO REGULATION
19 – 23 December 2017
TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN KOSGEB APPLIED ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAININGS REGULATED BY ITSO
In our site and kosgeb.gov.tr have the “KOSGEB UGE Application Form”. You need to fill that file and contact KOSGEB Unit.
ATTENTION TO ALL CITIZENS; KOSGEB SUPPORT IS FREE AND FREE OF CHARGE!
You can learn about the most accurate and up-to-date information about KOSGEB activities and support programs at www.kosgeb.gov.tr, 444 1 567 KOSGEB Call Center and KOSGEB Provincial Directorates.
KOSGEB Hatay Provincial Directorate Communication Information
Adress: Haraparası Neighbourhood, Hacılar Street, Bayır İş Hanı B Bock No:1, 31060 Antakya/Hatay
Phone: (0326) 225 36 22
E-mail : email@example.com
KOSGEB İskenderun Representative Office: İskenderun Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Adres: Savaş Neighbourhood, Atatürk Boulevard, No:51 İskenderun/HATAY
Phone: 0 326 614 52 25 – 137