TRADE REGISTRY DIRECTORATE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is there a site where Turkish Trade Registry Gazettes are displayed on the internet?
For displaying the Turkish Trade Registry Gazette on the internet; www.tobb.org.tr page, click on the title of the Turkish Trade Registry Gazette on the right side of the opened window and sign up for the Free Gazette Query section. (Turkish Commercial Registration Gazettes published before 2004 can not be displayed.) Trader’s definition was made in article 14 of the Turkish Commercial Code. According to this, “A commercial enterprise is called a merchant who operates in its own name, even if it is partly owned.” On the other hand, those who have an annual income over the limit of the Ministry of Finance can register in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- How long is the application period for a register subject to the Trade Registry Director?
Registration period to the Trade Registry Director is 15 days. (Turkish Commercial Code Article 30)
- When opening a new business, do I have to register in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry or the Chamber of Craftsmen and Artisans?
You have to be a merchant so you can register with the Trade Registry and therefore the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The description of the merchant was made in article 14 of the Turkish Commercial Code. According to this, “A commercial enterprise is called a merchant who operates in its own name, even if it is partly owned.” On the other hand, those who have an annual income over the limit of the Ministry of Finance can register in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- We want to establish a new company. What should we pay attention to when determining the trade name we want to use?
Trade title can be determined freely, provided that the words indicating the company and the enterprise are in Turkish. Statements in the trade title can not be contrary to public order, national interests and morals, can not be determined in such a way as to damage cultural and historical values. “Turk”, “Turkey”, “Republic”, “National” words as a trade title are plain, simple and perfect; It can be put on the decision of the Council of Ministers. It is mandatory for anonymous and limited companies to include at least one of the business subjects in the trade title. Abbreviations can not be made in the phrases indicating the business concept. It is imperative that the name of the holding company be included in the name of the joint stock companies to be established, which will consist mainly of joining other purposes. Officially designated place names may be used in the trade title, and permission of the authorities of that country is required for the use of the country names.
- When should the new company’s books be approved?
On the day the registration of the company is done, the book must also be approved.
- We are registered as a Limited Liability Company. In 2005, we have appointed a director from outside the company in partnership board decision. Can we put an end to the mission of the non-communal mentor and appoint another person as principal?
Furthermore, paragraph 2 of Article 630 of the Turkish Commercial Code states that “The General Assembly may remove the director or directors from the office, limit the right of management and representation.” Paragraph 2 also states, “Every partner has the right to exercise, you may ask. “, The person appointed as the outside director can be appointed as a new person manager by taking the decision of the general meeting.
- Is it possible to convert real person operation into Limited Liability by changing the nature of the business?
According to Article 194 paragraph 2 of the Turkish Commercial Code, “the provisions of Articles 182 to 193 can be applied in the event that a commercial enterprise is converted into a trading company.” As it is known, it is possible for a real person to become a Limited Company by changing the nature.
- Can one of the non-shareholders of Joint Stock Companies be elected to the Board of Directors?
In paragraph 1 of Article 359 of the Turkish Commercial Code, “the joint stock company has a board of directors consisting of one or more persons appointed by the main contract or elected by the general assembly”. In accordance with the law, anyone other than a company partner can be elected as a member of the Board of Directors.
- I am registered as a real person in the Chamber. Will the Chamber record be deleted when the tax registration is deleted?
Any change to your Chamber registration is subject to registration and registration will not expire. To remove your registration, you must apply to the Trade Registry Office and register your abandonment. (Article 31 of the Turkish Commercial Code, Article 51 of the Commercial Register Regulation)
- How many companies can be set up by Limited Companies? What should be the minimum Capital Amount?
According to Article 573 of the Turkish Commercial Code, a Limited Liability Company may be established with one or more partners in accordance with the provision “A Limited Liability Company shall be established by one or more Real or Legal Persons under a trade name …”.
The minimum amount of capital in limited company establishments should be 10,000 TL.
CHAMBER GENERAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the supremacy of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Turkey and the stipulations of the legislation?
The upper unit of the chambers is the Turkish Chambers and Commodity Exchange Association, and the short name is TOBB. Regulations on these institutions, which are established in accordance with Article 135 of the Constitution on professional bodies in the nature of public institutions, are included in the Law on the Chambers of the Turkish Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of 5174 and the Law of the Chambers and Stock Exchanges.
- Are Chambers of Commerce and Industry a public institution?
Chambers of Commerce and Industry are professional institutions in the nature of public institutions with legal personality (Article 51 of the Turkish Chambers and Exchange Committees and Article 4 of the Chambers and Stock Exchange Act).
- Where are the founding and working areas of Chambers of Commerce and Industry?
The establishment and working areas of the chambers are limited to the provinces (Article 51 of the Turkish Chambers and Commodity Exchanges and Article 6 of the Chambers and Stock Exchange Act).
- Membership in Chambers of Commerce and Industry is mandatory?
Traffickers registered in the trade registry and all real persons and legal entities having the title of industrialist and maritime merchant and their branches and factories must register in the place where they are in accordance with their interests (Article 51 of the Turkish Chamber of Stocks and Commodity Exchange and Article 9 of the Chamber of Stocks and Exchange Act).
- I opened a business to deal with the pharmacy business. Do I need to register?
You need to register your trade registry in accordance with the relevant legislation in the Iskenderun Trade Registry Office in your Chamber and your registration in the Chamber of Pharmacy.
- We are registered but we appear to be suspended. What does this mean?
The conditions of the company’s Chamber records are suspended in 2 ways. These; 1-Suspension due to non-payment of subsidies, 2-Suspend due to failure to determine address and status (Article 51 of the Turkish Chambers and Exchange Committees and Article 10 of the Law on Chambers and Stock Exchange).
- We have learned that our company has been suspended due to the fact that the address and status of your Chamber registrations could not be determined. Our company is actively working. What do we need to do in order for the address of our company to be suspended?
Your firm should first check the registered office address in the Trade Registry Office; If your address does not match your registered address in the Trade Registry, you need to register for a change of address. (The documents required for the address change can be accessed at www.iskenderuntso.org.tr)
- What is collateral dues and how is it calculated?
collateral dues: Commercial income, which is the base for the income tax of the real person merchant and industrialists a year ago; And legal person merchant and industrialists are contributions accrued at the rate of five in the commercial balance sheet profits.
- Do you give credits to members?
We can not give credit to our members, but by signing a loan protocol with the banks, we can get a discount on loan interest
- How is the work machine transferred?
According to Article 36 of the Highway Traffic Law No. 2918, it is obligatory that the sales and transfers of the vehicles are made through a notary public. Otherwise, all sales and transfers are invalid. Those who buy or transfer the registered vehicles with the notary senes have to apply for the relevant registration institution and register these vehicles within 1 month and get the registration certificate in their name
- Is the Work Machine Plates given from the Chamber?
Work machine plates are provided by the driver and car Chambers. But before you go to the driver’s Chamber, you need to come to our Chamber and get the corresponding plate printing paper.
- What should be done in case of missing Business Registration Certificate?
It is advertised in the newspaper that it is missing. Application is made by writing a petition with the newspaper advertisement.
- Is it necessary to be a Chamber member for the registration of the work machine?
The registration of the work machines and the approval of the procedures can not be done for the parties in the conditions of membership and the legal entities are required to register in the Chamber. In addition, persons are obliged to reside in the Chamber service limits.
- What is involved in member issues? How do the Occupational Committees work?
Professional committees are one of the most important organs of the chambers, providing communication by creating a bridge between the chamber and the members, identifying the problems of the sectors and producing projects to solve these problems. To this end, monthly regular, extraordinary, joint and extended meetings and special committee meetings are organized on an annual program basis. Decisions regarding the professional problems of the members and the proposals for the solution are submitted to relevant authorities, followed up and initiated to get results.
- What is the validity period of A.TR and EUR.1 documents?
The expiry date of the visa in the exporter country is four months and must be submitted to the customs authorities of the importer countries within this period.
- What is the price of export roaming documents such as A.TR, Form A, Certificate of Origin, EUR.1?
Certificate of Origin, A.TR and EUR.1 documents are charged at our rate of 5 TL.
- How can I learn fairs organized in Turkey?
You can get up-to-date fair announcements at www.tobb.org.tr web site of the Turkish Chambers and Commodity Exchanges. In addition, fair announcements are made on the website of our Chamber.
- I want to benefit from KOSGEB Grants and Credits, how to register for the database?
First, E-SME is clicked on www.kosgeb.gov.tr. The first registration link to KOSGEB must be clicked from the online transaction center.
- What should be done after registration to KOSGEB database?
After registering to the database, the SME Declaration is filled. Applications can be made to the support after the compliance of the compliance of your declaration is controlled by your KOSGEB Expert.
- I have a new tax record, can I benefit from KOSGEB’s Entrepreneurship Support?
You can not benefit from entrepreneurship support. In order to benefit from the KOSGEB Entrepreneurship Support Program, it is absolutely necessary to have Applied Entrepreneurship Training before the Tax Label is issued.
- I would like to apply KOSGEB Applied Entrepreneurship Training, what should I do?
Applied Entrepreneurship Trainings are provided continuously in our Chamber. To participate in this training, the UGE Participant Application Form and the UGE Entrepreneurship test must be filled in and applied to the Chamber.
- How can we provide Chamber’s publications?
The publications of our Chamber are available in the ‘Publications / Reports’ section of our web site. You can obtain these publications in printed form, free of charge from our Chamber.
- Does the Chamber give scholarships to students?
Our Chamber provides financial support to the students of higher education through İskenderun Chamber of Commerce and Industry Education and Development Foundation. Detailed information is available at www.itsovakfi.org.tr.
IN WHAT COUNTRY, WHAT EXPORTING DOCUMENT IS EXPORTED?
|A.TR Movement Certificate Countries||EUR.1 Documentary EFTA Countries||Within the context of Western Balkan Origin Cumulus EUR. Countries Organize Issued 1 Document||Countries with EUR.1 or EUR-MED Organize Documentation Under PAAMK System (STA)|
Czech Republic, Denmark
Netherlands, United Kingdom
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|A. TR Movement Certificate Countries||EUR.1 Documentary EFTA Countries||Within the context of Western Balkan Origin Cumulus EUR. Countries Organize Issued 1 Document||Countries with EUR.1 or EUR-MED Organize Documentation Under PAAMK System (STA)|
Czech Republic, Denmark
Netherlands, United Kingdom
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Countries with EUR-1 Certificate of Bilateral Agreement Issued
|Country of Origin Proof of Origin||Special Origin (Form-A) Certificate Issued Countries|
|GEORGIA||IRAN (Certificate of Origin for Iran)||8. Column Criteria|
(EU and AKP) Countries
|MALAYSIA (Malaysia Origin Document)||JAPAN – W- GTIP NO (P for agricultural products)
Belarus – (P)
Russian Federation – (P)
Ukraine – (P)Kazakhstan – (P)America – (P)
Australia (Will be empty)
Canada (No Official Approval)
New Zealand (No Official Approval)